Birchard Park  

Dedicated October 19, 1871, this land was donated to the City of Fremont by Sardis Birchard. This beautifully wooded park includes a basketball court, tennis court, shelter houses, shuffleboard courts, and a walking path. A bandstand in the park is home to the Fremont Concert Series in the Park each summer

(419) 334-5906
1400 Birchard Avenue
Fremont, OH 43420

Stay Connected

Copyright 201​6 by Sandusky County Convention & Visitor's Bureau. All Rights Reserved.